Parents as Teachers Quality Endorsement and Continuous Improvement Process
The Parents as Teachers Quality Endorsement and Improvement Process helps ensure that Parents as Teachers affiliates are achieving fidelity to the Parents as Teachers model and facilitates continuous quality improvement. Programs that earn the endorsement are recognized by Parents as Teachers as blue ribbon affiliates, delivering high quality services to children and families.
- Endorsement provides assurance to funders, community groups and participants that your affiliate is a wise investment.
- Endorsement helps your affiliate maintain and strengthen your role in the community.
- Endorsement demonstrates that your affiliate is committed to continuously improving the quality of the services you provide to children and families.
- Endorsement offers additional national recognition, as a high-achieving member in the field of early childhood learning and parent engagement.
PAT Endorsement in Pennsylvania
Earned October, 2014
- Columbia County Family Centers
- Erie Family Center
- Fulton County Family Partnerships
- McKean County Family Centers
- Perry County Family Centers
- The Guidance Center